Why do Elevator Companies buy our pads?
WestCoast Innovative Pro-Pads specializes in protecting the interior surface of freight, passenger and residential elevator cabs. For over three decades WestCoast has provided elevator manufacturers with quality pads at a great value. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will promptly respond to your needs. Our standard pads come in both vinyl and canvas fabrics with innovative hanging and storage solutions.
Are You In A Hurry? Need pads tomorrow?
Standard pads will be shipped in 2-3 business days. We also offer a 24-hour RUSH service
WestCoast is very proud of our thousands of satisfied customers. We know they count on our cab pads everyday to protect their elevator equipment investment. Our clients are loyal because they know that WestCoast makes pads correctly, makes pads fast, and makes ordering pads easy. We are here to help you maintain the relationship with your customers with our quality products and service. That is why today WestCoast Innovative Pro Pads is the most trusted partner to both large and small elevator manufacturers throughout the World.
Great Reasons Elevator Manufacturers Choose WestCoast:
- Our well-trained and friendly staff is ready to answer all your pad and installation questions today.
- Competitively priced pads, hanging hardware, and accessories.
- No matter who in your organization orders pads, you can rely on a consistent product that always meets your corporate specifications.
- WBE Certified & Made in America.
- Our pads meet all known government standards.
What makes WestCoast Innovative Pro-Pads the industry leader?
- WestCoast Elevator Pads meet all known government standards
- Protect your cab with the thickest U.S.A. made, cotton-filled, ‘green’ pads.
- Quality storage bags to keep pads together, clean and ready to hang.
- Brand your elevator pads with yours or your customers’ logos and colors.
- We accept major credit cards and can provide easy terms.
- WestCoast is a woman and minority owned business.
Count on our 35 years experience to solve
unique style and elevator pad protection opportunities