Why Government Buildings Need Elevator Pads
WestCoast Innovative Pro-Pads is a successful women and minority owned small business and currently are registered with the SAM, CCR and ORCA, and are currently renewing with GSA . We have proudly provided protective elevator pads to Federal, State and Local government; coordinating with all major elevator companies. WestCoast leads the protective elevator pad industry because of our prompt, reliable and courteous service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will make ordering fast and easy.
All elevator pads are made in the U.S.A. We offer pads in both industrial and designer fabrics with innovative hanging and storage solutions. Elevator pads can be made with custom embroidered emblems and logos. Old torn and stained elevator pads with an unpleasant odor invite carelessness and vandalism.
What makes WestCoast elevator pads the best for Government?
- Our well trained and friendly staff are ready to answer all your elevator pad and installation questions today.
- All elevator pads will be shipped in 2-5 business days with a 24 hour RUSH service available until 2:00 PM PST (3:00 PM on standard sizes).
- Your logo and colors used to brand your elevator pads.
- Protect your cab with the thickest, cotton-filled ‘green’ pads .
- Know your pads are safe by meeting all known government standards.
- We accept most major credit cards or offer easy terms.
- WestCoast is a woman- and minority-owned business.
- Our products are Made in America.
- Reliable Pad Solutions
Vinyl and canvas fabrics, custom fabrics, standard and custom colors, separate panels or one piece, signing, branding, embroidered logos, matching or contrasting bias edge, handrail flaps, corner welts, pockets, windows, cut-outs, and heavy-duty storage bags.
- Reliable Hardware Solutions
Grommets, eyelets, wall studs, adjustable hooks, universal clamps, suction cups, tension rods, magnets, snaps, Velcro™ strips, anchors, and security locks.
Count on our 35 years experience to solve unique style and padding protection opportunities.